An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Discuss the band.

An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby kidpoco » Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm sure Michael Webb is a talented musician/singer/arranger/producer. I would expect nothing less from a member of Poco. Poco has always been blessed with talented members. But I feel an important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco may have been overlooked - the man has a full head of hair!!! It's cool to see someone with hair in the new rockin' Poco. Just a little humor to lighten things up on the website. Best wishes to Poco and to Paul!
kidpoco
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby darrelp » Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh, George and Jack are going to be soooooo peeved.
User avatar
darrelp
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:37 am
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby George Lawrence » Sun May 09, 2010 8:08 pm

You are banished to the hinterlands and will eat nought but gruel with puny turnips. Wait a minute! I have a full head of hair!

kidpoco wrote:I'm sure Michael Webb is a talented musician/singer/arranger/producer. I would expect nothing less from a member of Poco. Poco has always been blessed with talented members. But I feel an important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco may have been overlooked - the man has a full head of hair!!! It's cool to see someone with hair in the new rockin' Poco. Just a little humor to lighten things up on the website. Best wishes to Poco and to Paul!
"How much for the women?" John Belushi in the Blues Brothers
User avatar
George Lawrence
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby kidpoco » Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 pm

My utmost apologies to Mr. Lawrence as he does still have a full head of hair! :)
kidpoco
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby MsUp » Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 pm

darrelp wrote:Oh, George and Jack are going to be soooooo peeved.


:o :lol: :D ..You took the words right out of my mouth....
MsUp
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 am
Location: Forest Hills, New York

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby mcdtj » Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 pm

At Wildwood, Rusty talked about some of the folks who have opened for Poco: Elton John, Billy Joel, Peter Frampton.

He said, "I always wanted Peter Frampton's hair. And now, 40 years later, I have it..."
mcdtj
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Wellington, FL

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby Bogeyfire » Mon May 10, 2010 1:46 am

mcdtj wrote:At Wildwood, Rusty talked about some of the folks who have opened for Poco: Elton John, Billy Joel, Peter Frampton.

He said, "I always wanted Peter Frampton's hair. And now, 40 years later, I have it..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's great! btw- Pretty boy Frampton is a wonderful entertainer. And since his guest appearances on the Love Boat, his hair is gone. But his personality comes through and I don't think he misses his hair a bit. He's a funny guy as well as being very talented.
Navy Hymn- O Trinity of love and power!
Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go.
User avatar
Bogeyfire
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby nyrichiek » Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

My first thought when i saw the post was wait What about George.
nyrichiek
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: An important thing Michael Webb brings to Poco!

Postby nyrichiek » Mon May 10, 2010 11:05 am

And Mr Frampton is a very caring individual . He is getting very involved in what has happened in Nashville. Despite his losses there.
nyrichiek
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm


Return to Poco Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests