Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Discuss the band.

Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby kroney » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Just wanted to say......I caught Jeffrey Steele and his band this past saturday (my oldest took me for fathers day) and I tell you If anyone ever gets the chance to see him, don't miss it.....His talent goes without question but the energy of his show was as good as any I have seen....this guy played (guitar and piano) his arse off....Close to 3 hours non-stop and all for a whopping cost of $15.00.....$10.00 if you didn't care to sit...(which at my age just don't happen much anymore if I have a choice)....
You could see and feel how much he enjoys performing his songs that have made the others famous....
I had a great time as the music and vocals were tight and spot-on....and anytime I get to spend one on one time with any of my grown kids is just icing on the cake.....
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby MsUp » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Love your new avatar, Kev. Looks like a very young Cappy !!!

8-) 8-) :D
MsUp
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 am
Location: Forest Hills, New York

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby kroney » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm

MsUp wrote:Love your new avatar, Kev. Looks like a very young Cappy !!!

8-) 8-) :D

I knew you would love it Carolyn.......I'm just so surprised that I was able to figure out how to crop it and get to the proper size and get it posted.....I'mnot very good with all this computer stuff.....
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby MsUp » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 am

kroney wrote:
MsUp wrote:Love your new avatar, Kev. Looks like a very young Cappy !!!

8-) 8-) :D

I knew you would love it Carolyn.......I'm just so surprised that I was able to figure out how to crop it and get to the proper size and get it posted.....I'mnot very good with all this computer stuff.....



Oh Kev, me not Carolyn (studiogirl), me Claudia (MsUp). :lol: :lol:
MsUp
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 am
Location: Forest Hills, New York

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby kroney » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Here we go again....please accept my apologies......
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby MsUp » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 pm

kroney wrote:Here we go again....please accept my apologies......

You know I always do, Kev !
XO
MsUp
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 am
Location: Forest Hills, New York

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby kroney » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm

MsUp wrote:
kroney wrote:Here we go again....please accept my apologies......

You know I always do, Kev !
XO

You are kind......
This age thing is starting to worry me......I really am having a harder time......
I guess it could be worse.....i.e. slabcity :o :o :o :o
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby hank » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:15 pm

We had a nice thread about Jeff and his music on the old website. He was the lead singer of Boy Howdy and played bass on "Here In Paradise", check out your "Changing Horses" Cd by Paul Cotton 8-)
hank
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby kroney » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:38 pm

hank wrote:We had a nice thread about Jeff and his music on the old website. He was the lead singer of Boy Howdy and played bass on "Here In Paradise", check out your "Changing Horses" Cd by Paul Cotton 8-)



That was my thread Hank, and I think it was you who told me about Boy Hardy...thanks.
But, I'm pretty certain that the "Jeff" Steele on Paul's "Horses" is not the same current Nashville singer/songwriter Jeffrey Steele that I was and am refering to......
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Jeffrey Steele....Country musics answer to James Brown...

Postby hank » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm

kroney wrote:
hank wrote:We had a nice thread about Jeff and his music on the old website. He was the lead singer of Boy Howdy and played bass on "Here In Paradise", check out your "Changing Horses" Cd by Paul Cotton 8-)



I really would like to know it, at least Jeff was the lead singer AND bass player in Boy Howdy...JonR, where are you?
hank
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Germany

Next

Return to Poco Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron